WE ARE HIRING!
Fleye are currently seeking a FULL TIME producer / project co-ordinator to join our growing team of creatives.
Fleye is an aerial film and photography specialist, certified by the Civil Aviation Authority for aerial work.
Fleye's work currently comprises of two main focuses:
Creative: We use leading helicam drone systems to lift premium cinema cameras such as the RED Epic and Arri Alexa Mini on a wide array of productions from the big screen to TV and online brand content.
Industrial: We send field operatives to site with drones and camera mast vans to survey the viability of telecoms sites. Data is turned around in house and sent to our main industrial client, Vodafone.
To see some of our previous work visit: https://www.fleye.co.uk/projects/
- Creating call sheet documents for crew
- Dealing with Enquiries
- Organising shoot details with clients
- Assisting managing staff
- Updating our CRM system.
Industrial project management:
- Manage and co-ordinate field operatives
- Efficiently plan and schedule site surveys
- Handle incoming requirements from clients
- Put together pre-site survey packs for operatives to take to site
- Put together site line of site reports
- Keep running tally on client credit
- Evaluate site viability with regards to airspace, location, cost, time and resources
Our ideal candidate:
- Relevant experience in this industry is essential. We are open to a range of experiences including university degrees, vocational work placements and employment in similar creative settings.
- Ability to hit the ground running and manage multiple projects and clients at once.
- A problem solver who is proactive, driven and ultra-organised.
- Calm under pressure with strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise with a range of clients, freelancers and colleagues
- Experience or ability to engage with international authorities for shoots abroad as well as in the UK.
Terms and Conditions
£18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
40 hours per week, normally Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm (plus a compulsory break for one hour)
28 days per year (including statutory Bank Holidays)
After a satisfactory six month probationary period this is a permanent position.
Following completion of a successful probationary period, the notice period is 4 weeks on either side.
After completion of a satisfactory probationary period Fleye offers a stakeholder pension, whereby contributions can be deducted from the salary. There is a 2% contribution from the Employer at present (employee contribution is at own discretion).
How To Apply:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest by the 13th September 2017. Upon receipt of interest further information regarding your application process will be communicated.